Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a set of processes used to increase the number of visitors to a Web site by improving its ranking and therefore visibility on a defined set of search engines. Essentially, the higher a Web site ranks in the results of a search, the greater the chance that that site will be visited by a user. Therefore, in order to ensure that you maintain and improve your visibility most organisations now recognise the importance of a structured and consistent SEO programme.
At SA Biz UK Ltd we follow this SEO methodology
1) On Page Optimisations: Where we check the W3C validations, keyword analysis, competitive analysis,, content,text,title,meta tags, header tags,Alt tags, image optimisation, internal link structures,xml site-map, robots .txt ,RSS creation etc
2) Off page Optimisations: These include Directory submissions, Blog submissions, site-map submissions, Link exchanges, article submissions, posting in forums and Social book marking.
3) Reporting: Once the Search Engine Optimisation is in progress, we provide you different reports at regular intervals that give you a clear picture of how the work is progressing.
Some of the reports which we provide you are given here.
- Search Engine Ranking Reports, Traffic Evaluation, Click-through, and Heat map Reports
- Keyword Report – Conversions, page-views, exits, and search engines
- Vertical Analysis and Recommendations
- Competitor Analysis – tracking new entries or jumps in placement for competitors.
- We follow a proactive approach and re-optimisations based on research reports.
Contact us for a FREE report for your SEO and SMO needs at email@example.com or find more about our SEO services at www.sabizuk.com